Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lounch

How did lounch come to be you ask and what the Hell does it mean?

Well, to be honest I can't really tell you where it came from. All I know is it has became such a habit that Taeter even used in when she was at the corporate office and I am sure people thought she was nuts.

Lounch is a word that I think Trixie started, and we all followed. Just like we do most everything else, we had to make it 'our thing'.

Every day at 11 o'clock on the dot some one yells....'ITS LOUNCH TIME', and we all go running. As you might have guessed, it means Lunch.

So girls...what did you bring for lounch?

3 comments:

Samantha said...

YaY! I love it! Congrats on the office blog! I doubt any of the heifers I work with would be willing!!

Trixie said...

Lounch may well be a word that I came up with but we have been saying so long that I don't remember. I do know that I started the use of some other words though...go grills!

TaeTer said...

They did think I was nuts. And they aren't far off!! I got a lot of curious faces and then I had to explain and walk away quickly...