Monday, July 21, 2008

Its official

.......we are going to Hell! Or it's quite possible we are already there...

Before we get started, we would like to take time for you get to know each of us a little better. To make it short and simple, we are four girls working in an office in small town America. Everything to us somehow becomes a joke, thus making the work day seem that much faster and securing our hot seat in Hell.

Now, take a peek into each of our lives.

About Trixie
I'm a 30-ish, retired solid gold dancer. I still entertain the girls in the office with such favorites as The Chicken Dance, Sweating to the Oldies, Tina Turner impersonations, Bitch Stomp and the occasional Conga Line. My entertaining abilities are not limited to the office. There have been many times I have felt "the tingle" come over me in the grocery store and have danced, much to the "delight" of my children.

I haven't trusted polls since I read that 62% of women had affairs during their lunch hour. I've never met a woman in my life who would give up lunch for sex. Erma Bombeck

About Barndy
If you need a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, or a mouth to help you slam the jerk that pissed you off - I'm your girl. I live in the country with my great Hubby and my baby, Peach. "I'm right here."

If you have nothing good to say, come sit by me!

About Bahama Mama
I write songs in my spare time. They are quite good, we sing them quite frequently in the office. "Stripey Purses," "Va-jay-jay," "Bitch Stomp," and so many more. Trixie created the dance to Bitch Stomp, we are going on tour next year. Contrary to popular belief, I am older than five. And since I am older than five, I do not like to be spoken to as one would a child. "Boo da boo"

Never play peek-a-boo with a child on a long plane trip, there's no end to the game. Finally, I grabbed him by the bib and said, "Look, it's always gonna be me!"


About TaeTer
I like long walks on the beach, fruity drinks with umbrellas, fuzzy puppies, thunderstorms and sun shiny days. What? Not what you wanted. Well too bad! I'm overly sarcastic, like to use big words (when I can think of them), would rather wear flip-flops than girly shoes any day, and have been accused more than once of dying my hair dark to disguise the blond hair I was born with. Sooo not true, my stupidity is allll-natural.

If you can't make it better, you can laugh at it. Erma Bombeck

No comments: